Hi, tokke001, I found a bug in the patch (version 1.2), when creating a tournament with the Romanian League | in the same mode, the league name is correct, but after saving, leaving the tournament and the next run, it shows the wrong name. I checked in Russian (my native language), and in English, both with the choice of one command to manage, and with everyone, the bug persists. Screenshots are attached, thanks for understanding. Upd: The error continues in other leagues. When choosing the rest of Europe, the name after the switch changes to the Premier League, when choosing in the tournament of the Ecuadorian League, the name changes to the name of the Polish League (Ekstraklasa).