Bayern Thread

poet11

Oh and tits.
Yeah, he was awesome in the world cup final but I said before that. I remember those games since I clearly wanted Bayern to win real bad and specially, against the opposition.
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Yeah that's about what I'd expect. Robben to replace Costa when healthy. Leaves plenty of room for Gaudino, Rode, and Hojbjerg to get minutes too. Pep may prefer Badstuber or Martinez to Benatia in that central spot though, but I don't see why he necessarily needs a distributor in that role with Alonso sitting in front and Alaba with the freedom to roam. I think a smart, pure defender like Benatia would be more suited.
 

Deisler

Red Card [Being a douche] exp. 22/1/06
Arnau;3838302 said:
Götze scored against Inter, he is a Juventino.
Apparently Schalke gave Draxlers agent the Ok to deal with Juves and when they (Juve) come up with an offer they will value it.

Juve is off the Gotze bandwagon.
 

Pogba4Now

Team Captain
ShiftyPowers;3838324 said:
Yeah that's about what I'd expect. Robben to replace Costa when healthy. Leaves plenty of room for Gaudino, Rode, and Hojbjerg to get minutes too. Pep may prefer Badstuber or Martinez to Benatia in that central spot though, but I don't see why he necessarily needs a distributor in that role with Alonso sitting in front and Alaba with the freedom to roam. I think a smart, pure defender like Benatia would be more suited.
Robben RWB? Strange. Can he defend a bit at least to play this position?
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
nady;3839458 said:
Robben RWB? Strange. Can he defend a bit at least to play this position?
Stop thinking so rigidly. Lahm is over on that right side for cover and so is Boateng. Robben operates in his traditional spot.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Nady doesnt understand the way Guardiola teams defend. They dont chase back they have long passing sequences so when you lose the ball your team players are very close each other and only has to press to get the ball back in less than 5-3 seconds
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
When you have made 20/30 passes its very easy to get the ball back because your opponent is disorganized and your team has a lot of players near to the ball.


 

Mus

Fan Favourite
If he meshes Vidal will be awesome, I think he's going to have a shit 6 months though so it depends if Pep sticks with him
 

Pogba4Now

Team Captain
Arnau;3840656 said:
Nady doesnt understand the way Guardiola teams defend. They dont chase back they have long passing sequences so when you lose the ball your team players are very close each other and only has to press to get the ball back in less than 5-3 seconds
Haven't watched Bayern play in a very long time so you're right. On paper Robben RWB looks strange but I don't know how the new Guardiola tactics work.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Its just his natural position. Its a 3-4-3. Guardiola let his defenders 1on1 (when the opponent manage to counter attack) with forwards many times.
 

Pizarro14

Starting XI
It's going to be a disappointing transfer (especially for the money) if he changes the Bayern class to being a chippy team. The only thing this guy brings a punk attitude that isn't the type that fits Bayern imo.
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
nady;3840882 said:
Haven't watched Bayern play in a very long time so you're right. On paper Robben RWB looks strange but I don't know how the new Guardiola tactics work.
He's there on paper to make the tactic look symmetrical and because he'll mostly be on the left wing, but he's a forward. As Arnau said.
 


Top