Yeah that guy was almost as good in chants quality as I am
*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
I have all old FIFA games including WC. Yeah i found at least some of them.If you are looking for nice national chants and you are able to extract them somehow, I remember WC 2006 had great ones.
Chants identified so far:
Argentina - La banda loca de la Argentina, Vamos Argentina
Brazil - 58 foi Pelé, Mil gols só o Pelé, Messi Tchau
Colombia - Vamos vamos Colombia, Porropopo, El Tigre Falcao, Somos locales otra vez
England - Drinking all your vodka
Mexico - Cielito Lindo (ay ay ay ay), El Chucky Lozano, Somos locales otra vez
Peru - Oh vamos Peruanos, Somos locales otra vez, Soy Peruano
I have all old FIFA games including WC. Yeah i found at least some of them.
Also is possible to upload Zaitsev chants somehow?
And give us link for Secun chants we can export them easy!
Although I do hope you create packs for Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Spurs. They are all pretty silent in FIFA14 and all other chantpacks I've found were mostly earrape.Biggest teams have their own custom chants in FIFA 16 so its not needed at time.
More chants please, especially anthems.So here are first works. I uploaded Arsenal and Blackburn Rovers for team chants and generic England (for teams which will miss specific chants).
Blackburn Rovers https://www.mediafire.com/file/fzd3sl0q7k1alpi/Blackburn_Rovers.rar/file
Generic England https://www.mediafire.com/file/v2s1ru5bg02wzld/Generic_England.rar/file
Generic ones is good to use for bigger stadiums that have good support but it will not have specific chants. I am currently working on UK generic which will be good for smaller stadiums and other leagues like Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales etc.
Goal is to make as most as possible specific chants but in good quality!
After England is complete i will go with Germany (Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga).
Thanks for new packs, Nikola.First German club - Bayern Munchen!
Thanks for new packs, Nikola.
A couple of questions:
1. do you plan to include goal tunes e.g. such as this for Bayern?
2. do you plan to include enry tunes e.g. such as this for Chelsea?
3. what's the difference betweek UK Generic and English generic?
4. do you plan to create generic regional chant packs for national teams? I would imagine finding specific Cameroon/Togo/Ivory Coast/Senegal chants can be challenging but it would be nice to hear some African beats when playing against them in a World Cup as let's say Honduras or Panama with some generic Latin American support also!
5. I know you said you're focusing on other teams now but I hope you give big teams like Man Utd and Liverpool ome love, because they're totally generic and silent in Classic Patch 14 that I'm playing and it would be really nice to have proper atmosphere.
6. Feel free to ask me if you need help with Russian language chants! (one of the chants I see in many Russian NT chant packs is actually Slovenian and literally goes "something something Slovenska hey hey hey"
More chants please, especially anthems.
Thanks Bro.1. and 2. My plan is to include goalsong music and teams entry theme. But many teams dont have good quality from YT and also i have huge work with chants i will probably just use mp3 songs for this. When i finish chants i can make focus on those things.
3. English generic sound like 30.000+ stadiums, more crowd, and UK is lower and much proper for small stadiums and teams (like Shamrock Rovers example). But i will also try to do specific chants for missing teams but after i finish sorting those i have.
4. Yes of course! We need this. Generic chants will be divided by region (i cant make one generic for Europe but must be Central, Eastern or Southern generic chants cause of different styles) or per continent. Shollym ANT patch had that what i want to do. So it will do it like that. I have some usefull things for Africa and S. America.
5. I know, even if i am using this for me and 16, i will do all teams cause of other games pes or fifa. And mp3 can easy be edited to any other format.
6. Hahaha yes i know. Many chantsmakers did use Eastern chants as generic which is bad for us Slav people who understand that. You cant expect that i have problem with Russian language
Here you have anthems