I think this is a side effect of a database language reduction that CM does. This is because, if language.db becomes too big, you will loose a lot of strings in the game. Unfortunately, in FIFA 10, the "N/A" string is one of the deleted. I will fix.Barryclan;2748282 said:Hello there, Rinaldo
I want to thank you, first, for your work and dedication.
Without your tools, FIFA is at 50% of its power.
Now, lets get to the point...
Using DBmaster I have extracted all the tables from fifa.db and eng.db BEFORE and AFTER a simple editing on the vanilla game (replaced a kit with CM). Then I compared the tables in a dedicated software and eliminated the files perfectly matching BEFORE and AFTER the edit.
I have zipped what remains...
So, if you compare them, you will notice that many strings are eliminated, replaced and IDs changed. I did it because after some edits with CM10 beta3 I noticed some text was missing in the BOARD EXPECTATIONS screen (messy text instead of a simple "n/a").
Hope you can fix it, hope this can help.