Doctor+ Productions 16 Special Mods

riesscar

Fan Favourite
Staff member
Moderator
Shadezzz10;3924027 said:
Hello..I know it's kinda annoying to request this but i have faith in you guys :)

I just need a tutorial on how to edit cl.ini for my own preference and create my own gameplay..The AI still needs a lot of improvement.



Thanks in advance



Man... that's like asking for a tutorial on how to write the code of the game and what each value does exactly. What you should do is download some mods and take a look at the various cl.ini files. Look for examples and test, test, test. Good luck.
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
riesscar;3924079 said:
Man... that's like asking for a tutorial on how to write the code of the game and what each value does exactly. What you should do is download some mods and take a look at the various cl.ini files. Look for examples and test, test, test. Good luck.

That's what i'am doing bro but i would be in your favor if you'd help me with this:
1- I need to make the CPUAI play more long passes, more lob through passes, shoot from far distances and use skill moves while dribbling..All the mods i downloaded offer these features but the CPUAI still plays tiki-taka and run down the wing for crosses.
2- Is there a way to increase job offers from major teams ?!

Thanks for your reply bro.
 

riesscar

Fan Favourite
Staff member
Moderator
Shadezzz10;3925033 said:
That's what i'am doing bro but i would be in your favor if you'd help me with this:
1- I need to make the CPUAI play more long passes, more lob through passes, shoot from far distances and use skill moves while dribbling..All the mods i downloaded offer these features but the CPUAI still plays tiki-taka and run down the wing for crosses.
2- Is there a way to increase job offers from major teams ?!

Thanks for your reply bro.



I am not too familiar with cl.ini mods. I used to use and try to tweak them, but they always ended up creating some strange problem. To be honest, I've had more success adjusting the sliders in-game to fix AI perfection, possession, lack of variety, etc...

Regarding job offers, I'll take a look and get back to you. It shouldn't be difficult. Look in the file 'joboffers.ini' or something like that. It is found in the folder FIFA 16/dlc/... /data

I'll get back to you.
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
riesscar;3925065 said:
I am not too familiar with cl.ini mods. I used to use and try to tweak them, but they always ended up creating some strange problem. To be honest, I've had more success adjusting the sliders in-game to fix AI perfection, possession, lack of variety, etc...

Regarding job offers, I'll take a look and get back to you. It shouldn't be difficult. Look in the file 'joboffers.ini' or something like that. It is found in the folder FIFA 16/dlc/... /data

I'll get back to you.

That's exactly what i need..Variety of gameplay for CPUAI, it's very annoying that every team you face play Tiki-Taka and possession..For God's sake how to change this?!

It's supposed that each team has its own tactics and playstyle, but i believe that some sort of a code or something overwrites the custom tactics and make every team play possession and pass till you die :D
 

bangus

Starting XI
Shadezzz10;3925185 said:
i would be in your favor if you'd help me with this: For God's sake how to change this?!
Do what you were told to do already: Download mods and tools, and start learning. Search the forum, read the editing threads, all of this has been discussed 100's of times over the past 10 years here. All that information is already in the forum, all you need to do is put in the time and effort to read and learn. What you're asking for takes weeks and even months to learn and understand. Nobody is going to spend 50 hours of their time explaining it all to you, again. It's already been explained, many times.

Also, there are gameplay mods people have made that attempt to fix all that, some more successfully than others. Try them all, see if any of them fix the issues you have with the game.
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
bangus;3925421 said:
Do what you were told to do already: Download mods and tools, and start learning. Search the forum, read the editing threads, all of this has been discussed 100's of times over the past 10 years here. All that information is already in the forum, all you need to do is put in the time and effort to read and learn. What you're asking for takes weeks and even months to learn and understand. Nobody is going to spend 50 hours of their time explaining it all to you, again. It's already been explained, many times.

Also, there are gameplay mods people have made that attempt to fix all that, some more successfully than others. Try them all, see if any of them fix the issues you have with the game.

I found some interesting tips to edit cl.ini and the gameplay slightly changed...i appreciate your effort bro trying to explain that for me...
 

bangus

Starting XI
Shadezzz10;3925566 said:
I found some interesting tips to edit cl.ini and the gameplay slightly changed...i appreciate your effort bro trying to explain that for me...
I downloaded the tools and learned how to edit the game in a way that works for me. That's best because every person has their own version of what real football should play like. You can PM me with questions, I don't mind answering specific questions you are having about how to edit the game.

But you can also change the game play substantially by simply playing with the in-game options. Try this for example: Set CPU line height and line length to 0, or 10, or 20. Play a couple of games with each setting to see how just doing that much can change the way the game plays. Sliders, most of them, make a huge difference.
 

polandblood

Club Supporter
Hi everybody. i just dont wanna make new thread. I have three q's:
1. I Created in Creation Master 15, Arsenal XI, with faces, kits etc. Can I import this team to the FIFA 16 without any crash?
2. Can enyone send me FIFA 16 legends in cmp?
3. How can I unlock more than 30 fps on Raden card? I tried in control panel, radeon pro etc.
 

drigOrange

Reserve Team
Hello.
Does anyone know where I could find the official gameplay demo?
What about doctor + productions, which would be the most suitable to use?

Because I did not understand the difference.
AI_1_0

AI_1_6

AI_1_6_H

AI_1_6_INSANE
 

riesscar

Fan Favourite
Staff member
Moderator
][guNNer][;3925767 said:
Hello.
Does anyone know where I could find the official gameplay demo?
What about doctor + productions, which would be the most suitable to use?

Because I did not understand the difference.
AI_1_0

AI_1_6

AI_1_6_H

AI_1_6_INSANE



Why do you need the demo... is it that you want the gameplay from it?

Regarding the differences between the different revisions:

AI_1_0 is the first gameplay mod he made. It is probably tweaked for version 1.0 of FIFA 16.

AI_1_6 is the newest revision (although it hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not sure it - or any of these - were made with the current FIFA version in mind (1.05 I think).

AI_1_6_H has all of the features of the normal 1.6, but with a few additions and tweaks to make it hard (adaptive difficulty is enabled I think)

AI_1_6_INSANE is a version he made to be the most challenging (hence "insane").

You can use winmerge (google it) to look at a side by side of each cl.ini with highlighted text wherever there are differences.
 

James CR7

Youth Team
whenever I try to edit the player in career mode,after editing the menu is invisible. hav to close the game n start again
any fix?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
 

drigOrange

Reserve Team
riesscar; thank you for your clarification. I really now understood everything.

riesscar;3925797 said:
Why do you need the demo... is it that you want the gameplay from it?
I mean the gameplay and A.I. especially the defensive system that was in the demo. But then, EA has released updates all leaving virtually identical to FIFA 15.

And no cl file. I have added (offering other gameplay), was equal to the gameplay demo. The behavior and mobility of players, was quite different, much more compact in tactics.
Take the test and see for yourself. So I would like to recover these files.
 

Fredhoer

Youth Team
ciuffu;3872544 said:
coluns changed in players.txt
agility -30%
vision -30%
balance -90%
short pass -30%
aggressiv +10%
acceller -30%

coluns changed in defaultteamdata

AJ buspassing +45%
AR def aggr +44%
BF busbuild -50%

only apply thes in these columns

Are these DB modification to match Fidel's DB sitll actual? I would like to apply them to moddingway DB 6.0 to enjoy the extra teams and tournaments with fidels GP full combo. Thanks.
 

ciuffu

Club Supporter
Fredhoer;3927559 said:
Are these DB modification to match Fidel's DB sitll actual? I would like to apply them to moddingway DB 6.0 to enjoy the extra teams and tournaments with fidels GP full combo. Thanks.

try these changes on moddingway db without using any cl.ini and let me know what do you think

players
agility x0,60
balance x 0,1
stamina x 0,88
marking x 1,12
aggression x 1,21
accelleration se< 67 x0,86 senno x0,79
sprintspeed se <67 x0,86 senno x0,79

career_regenplayerattributes
= players
sprintspeed - 10 se >30
accelleration se>60 x0,8 senno x0,9


career_youthplayerattributes

=players
sprintspeed - 10 se >30
accelleration se>60 x0,78 senno x0,89

defaultteamdata

aj +15
bi +15
bo +13
bg +13
w -18
ar +20
 

gabelogan

Youth Team
Guys can u help me?
I play with vanilla FIFA and the cpu plays really human like with my sliders and with my cl.ini file...well played....since a week it plays again the 90+ passing accuracy, tiki taka play again with every team. no long shots, no first time shots at all

what should i have to tweak to get rid of the tiki taka play?



i see no stuff like this anymore for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5ARjBLhH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DSe3JglZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-jTihG3gE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2a6Jq8wTBs
https://youtu.be/jCkaEx70XxU?t=17
only the regular "lets do one more pass even from open goal" tactic from the cpu. had such a blast games :( and i havent updated my FIFA and havent added any major things to my CL.ini, and not tweaked the sliders since then


The other thing is i mead a weather mod for my self since i prefer shower games over rain so i set every rain value in the weather.txt to 0 ...yet "rain" condition appears in the career mode time to time
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
Hello to everyone! Lately I've been very busy with private work.
Stay tuned, in these next days come out a new exclusive tool for your FIFA16.
Big thanks for all feedbacks, I have read all comments and worked in secret to the gameplay for months.
I come back with a massive gameplay update, beleave me.
As usual I'll reply with mods without bla bla bla. I'll try to reply to pm in this next week!
For more info check my mod's thread in soccergaming forum in these next days.
I'll post the new exclusive tool during this incoming week. The new tool include new feature and 6 new adv gp evo AI mods.
Now I'm finalizing and testing the tool.
FIFA 16 ADVANCED GAMEPLAY EVOLUTION 3 SERIES include new awesome tweaks.
Beleave me, you will not believe your eyes when you play the adv gp evo 3 series.
Here some pics:

 


Top