Frosty Mod Manager220.127.116.11 still applying mods and still launching window .. without FIFER's! .. just EEP 1.4 and i deleted ModData ..
You need only one of the EEP version. The compatible to pauls one or the standalone one.EEP 1.4 Pauls Realism Mod -> EEP 1.4 -> FIFER's Realism Mod, that's the order from top to bottom in Frosty Mod but Launching need to much time to complete the operation or something is wrong with the order in Frosty Manager .. ?!?
just with FIFER's Mod, Frosty started the game .. but with EEP added, loading until .. ?!
Boys and girls, those realism mods can be made by anyone just by tweaking some ini. files with a text editor. Everything can be modified, like player growth, scout, training, transfers, by the good old method of trial and error. Everyone has it's own idea of realism so these files can be personalized by each one of us with no effort at all, we do not have to wait for someone else to do them.If you have paul realism mod you no longer need fifer realism mod. Try it like that and it will run fine!
Can i use it on a Career started yet? Thank youFinally EEP 1.4 is here.
- missing UEFA teams are completly reworked (teamnames, playernames, appearance, some textures, kitnumbers, formations) - thanks to Arethiel!!
- added banners, flags, adboards for all german league/teams (thanks to andy and rost97)
- fully included andys patch
- fixed some minifaces (like karamoko dembele)
- unlocked all stadiums (so you can start a career with bayern and choose as stadium Old Trafford )
- updated to EA squad update 14th december
- all players have now boots like in the latest ea squad
- fixed some texture of regionalliga (also thanks to Arethiel)
- compatible to pauls realismod (just use the compatible one and apply pauls mod ABOVE EEP)
- If you want to use EEP with any other mods just delete moddata and be sure EEP is on the BOTTOM of your modlist (to have highest priority)
Please dont forget to delete directory "moddata" inside FIFA folder and reset the squads ingame.
Just use the EEP-Manager to edit your career mode, activate MPR or report errors! :slight_smile:
Yes, even if it is downstairs, it doesn't work, I also checked.EEP must be on the bottom.
After starting the game through frosty, the game starts in the task manager but turns off automatically before the game image startsThen please descripe whats not working.
Try to delete fifa config.exe and repair the game from origin. It worked for me.Yes, even if it is downstairs, it doesn't work, I also checked.
After starting the game through frosty, the game starts in the task manager but turns off automatically before the game image starts
Oh my god, but I wrote stupidity. Sorry, I was a little "tired" and I confused my new problem with the old one. EEP in combination with FIFER just won't turn on, the Frosty loading screen won't load completelyAlso putting Frosty to another directory could help.
Btw this bug should be fixed in this version:Unfortunately, Paul's mod stops the development of players and there is no OVR at all, and there is no info about the new update