FaceGen Model Set For FIFA 16 - by Son_of_God

son_of_god

Senior Squad


DOWNLOAD HERE
 

son_of_god

Senior Squad
nathanlgibson91;3918403 said:
Excuse my ignorance but what is this mate?
can we make faces with it or something?

This is a complement or a set of modeling for FaceGen program. Allowing this program is that by generating a modeled a photo of a head of a player of FIFA 16. This modeling the program FaceGen export it in OBJ format and can convert RX3.
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
muse2a;3918602 said:
Does that means we can do faces only using this software ? :D

You can create the model. You'll still need to create the face texture, light map, bump map and hair model. But the base head model will be done by the program.
 

JGallo

Club Supporter
nickfungchan;3919222 said:
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=bc95e0dade9b3a2bb9b13abae301f333&oe=5779A6AE

Any ideas why after using facegen with the modelset above will have a result like this? it looks all fine in creation master 16. but when it comes to the game, it becomes like this. I have tested the face texure file with other head models, it shows that the face textures is fine too. so it must be the problem with the head model generated by facegen... any idea?

have you exported it to obj. and converted to rx3 then?
 

chris2k13

Club Supporter
krisaju95;3918606 said:
You'll still need to create the face texture, light map, bump map and hair model.

How do we do this? is there a tutorial how to do everything for fifa16 face
so everyone can add faces to fifa16

thanks
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
chris2k13;3920472 said:
How do we do this? is there a tutorial how to do everything for fifa16 face
so everyone can add faces to fifa16

thanks

yeah, faces discussion thread, first post
 

Mikem24

Club Supporter
krisaju95;3920475 said:
yeah, faces discussion thread, first post
Hi,
I'm having problems on importing a face on fifa 16, I created the face with facegen, modified and exported with blender and when i import the face on CM16 can see very well but in the game I see this:
//
I have created and imported all three textures
 

Freeeeed

Club Supporter
Mikem24;3920508 said:
Hi,
I'm having problems on importing a face on fifa 16, I created the face with facegen, modified and exported with blender and when i import the face on CM16 can see very well but in the game I see this:
http://i68.tinypic.com/ax0e10.png
I have created and imported all three textures

Try to import the Texture again in your .rx3 with File Explorer!
 


Top