FIFA12 faces + FaceGen

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
-=DiKoBrAz=-;3274689 said:
use free or simple download

I use the regular download and I need a code to be able to download the file.

Please can you just simply upload both files onto media fire for me?
 

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
-=DiKoBrAz=-;3274780 said:
If you need a code to be able to download click thx, i needn't in left down corner

Think you was telling me to use the mobile version of the site in the bottom left corner. :) Cheers for trying to help. :innocent_smile_1:
 

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
I'm getting these errors whenever I try to load the model set "FaceGen to FIFA Faces v3.3"





I can load the model set "csamFIFA11-12 Faces by du_oro10" fine so i'm guessing theres nothing wrong on my end. I'm guessing i'm going to be stumbling into error after rror. Would really appreciate the help? :)
 

-=DiKoBrAz=-

Youth Team
DizzeeSpellz;3275694 said:
I'm getting these errors whenever I try to load the model set "FaceGen to FIFA Faces v3.3"





I can load the model set "csamFIFA11-12 Faces by du_oro10" fine so i'm guessing theres nothing wrong on my end. I'm guessing i'm going to be stumbling into error after rror. Would really appreciate the help? :)

use FG 3.1 for exporting and modelling
 

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
Yey it worked. :)

Now i'm downloading auto desk and will probably run into some problems by tomorrow so be ready to assist people XD
 

du_oro10

Reserve Team
bina;3273054 said:
I have a question regarding the exporting of the cff file. Whenever I try to export it gives me a error:
--Runtime error: Mesh TVertex index out of range: 67

I'm running Autodesk 3ds Max 2013.

I also searched the thread and found this by du_oro10, but I don't know what to do more? I did everything on the tutorials.
1. You are trying to convert to .cff the .obj exported from FaceGen
2. You asign more than one material to a .cff exported from a .rx3

What can I be doing wrong? I'd like to start making my own faces, thanks for the help.


Don't assign new materials to meshes (like eyes and face maps)
 

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
Hopefully the last problem I encounter

Please a quick reply this time would be welcomed. Whenever I click CFF to RX3 this happens?

I'm itching to get this into cm12...



How do I fix it lol

EDIT:

Fixed by downloading the june 2010 version of slimdx
 

DizzeeSpellz

Senior Squad
DizzeeSpellz;3276233 said:
Hopefully the last problem I encounter

Please a quick reply this time would be welcomed. Whenever I click CFF to RX3 this happens?

I'm itching to get this into cm12...



How do I fix it lol

EDIT:

Fixed by downloading the june 2010 version of slimdx

Ok now my CFF file doesn't show up when i try to convert it?
 

Sepak

Cocaine
Staff member
Moderator
DizzeeSpellz;3276240 said:
Ok now my CFF file doesn't show up when i try to convert it?

you need to install slimdx, if you see the error console it says: "Could not load file or assembly SlimDX, Version=2.0.13....."
 

bigdaddybrazil9

Club Supporter
Okay so I've been trying to use FaceGen to model me, my brother, and a friend to import in to FIFA, and so far I've been able to export the Silver Surfer 3D model from 3DS Max (am I supposed to export the .cff with the face texture? cause "that one" is called headbydu_oro instead of FaceUV1)

Converting it to .rx3 apparently works, but I can't find the damn .rx3 file anywhere to see if it actually works.

Meh?
 

du_oro10

Reserve Team
simo4u;3277135 said:
what to do





Try with FaceGen 3.1 crack

asmar_new200;3283754 said:
please,
I want Know
How made Model set for face gen?

You need FaceGen Customizer to make model sets

bigdaddybrazil9;3284746 said:
Okay so I've been trying to use FaceGen to model me, my brother, and a friend to import in to FIFA, and so far I've been able to export the Silver Surfer 3D model from 3DS Max (am I supposed to export the .cff with the face texture? cause "that one" is called headbydu_oro instead of FaceUV1)

Converting it to .rx3 apparently works, but I can't find the damn .rx3 file anywhere to see if it actually works.

Meh?

The meshes you need to export are they called "FaceUV1"

When importing cff into rx3 you first need to select rx3 and then cff
 

bigdaddybrazil9

Club Supporter
du_oro10;3285987 said:
The meshes you need to export are they called "FaceUV1"

When importing cff into rx3 you first need to select rx3 and then cff

I selected "head_XXXX.rx3" as the .rx3 and then my .cff and it says "CFF Imported."

Where is the new .rx3 supposed to save to? It doesn't save to the same folder that the .cff is in.
 


Top