PES fans, FIFA 08 is eating you up!

snoppf1

Senior Squad
Nack;2385638 said:
Yeah it's still ****e!

Even 08 next gen looks awful, just been watching the new gameplay vid, and the ball looks way to light, and moves in a really weird way!

Pes 2008 PC will totally piss over Fifa 08 simply because it's more satisfying to play, the graphics too is something that the community takes care of, and you'll have to admit the pes faces are way way better than fifa!

At the end of the day it comes down to one simple thing, how long will you keep coming back to the game? PES is the one!

I really do feel like punching you, you LITTLE KID!!!!!!


i dont take 'sides' like you do, i love football, i love football games, i play them both and have been playing pro since i was 6 years old

im not no f*** fanboy, im not you, i dont stick my peice in the middle of the disc and get off on it, i play the game and compare it to real football.

there is no point making an argument, all i have proved that you are an idiot who just loves pro evo and hates fifa because fifa 2003 p***ed him off, so he wont give it a chance

what does it matter anyway, why am i wasting my time with people like you when i should be doing more pressing issues like working to make money or asking out girls

im not impressed with pes2008, just looks the same as last years game
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4264_en.html
 

sa33ood

Reserve Team
Nack, out of all the fanboys I've seen on this site who love PES or FIFA, yo are the only one who have ridiculous explainations for stuff. huh.
 

Nack

Reserve Team
snoppf1;2385703 said:
I really do feel like punching you, you LITTLE KID!!!!!!


i dont take 'sides' like you do, i love football, i love football games, i play them both and have been playing pro since i was 6 years old

im not no f*** fanboy, im not you, i dont stick my peice in the middle of the disc and get off on it, i play the game and compare it to real football.

there is no point making an argument, all i have proved that you are an idiot who just loves pro evo and hates fifa because fifa 2003 p***ed him off, so he wont give it a chance

what does it matter anyway, why am i wasting my time with people like you when i should be doing more pressing issues like working to make money or asking out girls

im not impressed with pes2008, just looks the same as last years game
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4264_en.html

I'm no kid, i'd rip you to ******* shreds man!

Listen i've actually played both in germany, and i'm going off what I know by playing!

I don't think you understand I know Joe Booth on a personal level, **** sake we used to go out nightclubbing in leeds, so i think i'm better qualified to tell you not to get so excited, by slating off Pes when you haven't even played them yet!

All will be revealed soon!
 

J_J_Okocha

Youth Team
i have not bought a fifa game since 2004 and had bought every fifa game before that, but then i played winning eleven 7 and was hooked. i have to admit though fifa is getting somewhat better. like every year fifa's graphics for 07 were superb but it was lacking in gameplay. i have played the game a number of times with friends who own the game and i have a hard time seeing why people say it is better than pes besides the graphics and presentation. then when my friends play winning eleven they always tell me the gameplay is better, but they play fifa cause they like the graphics and the kits are licensed.

also i will probably tryout fifa 08 if my friends buy it because it does look interesting, and the mode where you can play with one player sounds interesting too. if the gameplay is lacking i definately won't be picking it up though.
 

SlowSilver

Fan Favourite
snoppf1;2385518 said:
fifa moved ahead of pro when fifa 07 was released

its just pes has suh a cult followig, they will still love their game regardless

pes fanboys are so into their own game they could'nt care less about fifa, and just have because fifa 2003 p***ed them off


ill will explain why if you like, doubt you will listen.

I'm not a fanboy mate. I'm definitely gonna give FIFA a look in this year.
 

goal_machine84

Senior Squad
m gonna play the demos first....EA are catching up but they still have a long way to go in terms of the most important thing in a game...gameplay
 

sa33ood

Reserve Team
PES 2008 video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24103.html

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, look how the players are running... This is newxt-gen stuff!!!... They are running like jerry escaping from tom, ****iest player run I've seen since FIFA 96 on Sega. hahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahaha

Now I'm 100% sure, FIFA 08 is a winner. :)

PES 2008 should be called: Street Fighter : Winning Eleven 2008

It's sooo freakin arcadish.
 

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
one day you pes players will wake up and see what's going on....

fifa has way past pes now, Fifa 07 was on par and CL 06-07 is allready much much better than pes...... IN EVERY WAY.....

i have WE-PES 2007 and CL 2007 and fifa 07 (xbox 360), pes is the same old thing thay been putting out for the last 4 years, and we still go out and buy it WHY..... cos we think that this time there going to do a better job and better the game, but no it's the same every year.........

On the other hand Fifa has come on leaps and bounds year after year, In the last 4 years thay have way past PES, and i've seen tonns of vid's of both of the new games WE-PES 2008 and FIFA 08, and sad to say it but PES is the same old pes thay haven't done nuthing to better the game.....

and FIFA!!! man thay are so far ahead i don't think pes will catch up.

i will sill buy both games but mabe for the last time.............

And don't forget i'm talking about the 360 games...

RB
 

Nack

Reserve Team
I've just watched all the gameplay vids of FIFA, and what the ****?? Every player on the pitch has the same running style!

What a crock of ****!

PES = Great gameplay, Intelligent AI, Better player likeness, and Individual running styles!

FIFA = Licenses,Good Commentary, Good presintation, Unrealistic ball, Awful kicking animation, All players run the same, Faces are the worst i've seen for likeness!

So the bottom line is if your just a mellonhead that's taken in by licenses, go for FIFA

But if you like to feel you've achieved something in a football game go for PES!

PES PC is going to own even the next gen versions, with the modding community over at evo web!
 

anamenos

Club Supporter
Nack;2387066 said:
I've just watched all the gameplay vids of FIFA, and what the ****?? Every player on the pitch has the same running style!

What a crock of ****!

PES = Great gameplay, Intelligent AI, Better player likeness, and Individual running styles!

FIFA = Licenses,Good Commentary, Good presintation, Unrealistic ball, Awful kicking animation, All players run the same, Faces are the worst i've seen for likeness!

So the bottom line is if your just a mellonhead that's taken in by licenses, go for FIFA

But if you like to feel you've achieved something in a football game go for PES!

PES PC is going to own even the next gen versions, with the modding community over at evo web!

PES is ****. FIFA IS THE BEST THIS YEAR ;)
 

sa33ood

Reserve Team
Nack, so you really think that each player in PES has a different running style, and in FIFA 08 they all have the same running style!?

Hmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... I don't think so sweetheart. :)
 

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
sa33ood;2387214 said:
Nack, so you really think that each player in PES has a different running style, and in FIFA 08 they all have the same running style!?

Hmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... I don't think so sweetheart. :)


I don't think he has played Fifa in his life.......

I play both of them all the time and enjoy them too but i do think that Konami is starting to let there fans down by putting the same game out every year with a few new player faces and one new team name (EVERY) year.....

What a shame thay could have had it all.

RB

I think Fifa 08 will be the way to go........
 

Nack

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2387214 said:
Nack, so you really think that each player in PES has a different running style, and in FIFA 08 they all have the same running style!?

Hmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... I don't think so sweetheart. :)

I think you'll find i'm 100% correct!

The PES review by IGN even states you can tell which player is which by there running style!

Fifa you can onlt tell by what name is displayed!

But your so blinkered by pre rendered skill move movies, that you don't see this!

Makes me laugh that you are so taken in by it!

Bunch of idiots TBH!
 

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
look mate i play on a 42" LCD screen in HD (Xbox 360) and thay all run the same, i think you are talking about signature moves that thay do, well almost all the star players have them and it's the same in Fifa too.........

But in fifa there all diffrent hight's too not all the same with realy wide sholders.... (like pes)

but as i said i love them both and play them loads....

the thing that Fifa cant seem to do as good as PES is the net phisics thay never seem to get it right.... imo

RB

and why are you getting nasty we are only talking about football Games....
 

snoppf1

Senior Squad
Nack;2385742 said:
I'm no kid, i'd rip you to ******* shreds man!

Listen i've actually played both in germany, and i'm going off what I know by playing!

I don't think you understand I know Joe Booth on a personal level, **** sake we used to go out nightclubbing in leeds, so i think i'm better qualified to tell you not to get so excited, by slating off Pes when you haven't even played them yet!

All will be revealed soon!

one thing we agree on, clubbing in leeds is really good, my friend is from leeds he says everytime he goes up there he loves it

i wont talk to you about fifa and pes you theorys are a joke
 

snoppf1

Senior Squad
Robbie_boy;2386925 said:
one day you pes players will wake up and see what's going on....

fifa has way past pes now, Fifa 07 was on par and CL 06-07 is allready much much better than pes...... IN EVERY WAY.....

i have WE-PES 2007 and CL 2007 and fifa 07 (xbox 360), pes is the same old thing thay been putting out for the last 4 years, and we still go out and buy it WHY..... cos we think that this time there going to do a better job and better the game, but no it's the same every year.........

On the other hand Fifa has come on leaps and bounds year after year, In the last 4 years thay have way past PES, and i've seen tonns of vid's of both of the new games WE-PES 2008 and FIFA 08, and sad to say it but PES is the same old pes thay haven't done nuthing to better the game.....

and FIFA!!! man thay are so far ahead i don't think pes will catch up.

i will sill buy both games but mabe for the last time.............

And don't forget i'm talking about the 360 games...

RB


AHMEN TO THAT, EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

THANK YOU SOMEONE LIKE ME HAS WOKEN UP AND SMELT THE COFFEE
 

Nack

Reserve Team
snoppf1;2388388 said:
one thing we agree on, clubbing in leeds is really good, my friend is from leeds he says everytime he goes up there he loves it

i wont talk to you about fifa and pes you theorys are a joke


My theory's are based from playing them both at the german conference!

Have you played any of them? Hmmmm think not!

It's not a personal attck it's my honest opinion! Fifa is going in the right direction, but it just feels numb when you play it! Not responsive

I was hoping for alot more I suppose and it just never reached my expectations! They have still a long way to go!

For me a football game should give you a feeling that you achieved something
great when you score a goal or have a narrow one just miss, and i'm afraid Fifa didn't, I just felt numb

There is soul in the new PES, and it just feels right, if a little fast, but that can be changed.

Both have decent graphics but not cutting edge compared to some of the FPS which were on show! COD4 is gonna own! Oh and Crysis

But for me graphics isn't what it's all about, it's down to how you feel during and after the game!

PES will keep on bringing me back for more! And FIFA great for a couple of weeks, but the Goals scored are very deja vu. they need to stop the top corner fly in's aswell, it seemed to easy even with a decent player to score from that range!

Player animations on fifa need to incorperate individual running styles too, as who wants to watch the same player X 20 running around the pitch.

Next gen My arse!
 

sa33ood

Reserve Team
Nack;2388451 said:
My theory's are based from playing them both at the german conference!

Have you played any of them? Hmmmm think not!

It's not a personal attck it's my honest opinion! Fifa is going in the right direction, but it just feels numb when you play it! Not responsive

I was hoping for alot more I suppose and it just never reached my expectations! They have still a long way to go!

For me a football game should give you a feeling that you achieved something
great when you score a goal or have a narrow one just miss, and i'm afraid Fifa didn't, I just felt numb

There is soul in the new PES, and it just feels right, if a little fast, but that can be changed.

Both have decent graphics but not cutting edge compared to some of the FPS which were on show! COD4 is gonna own! Oh and Crysis

But for me graphics isn't what it's all about, it's down to how you feel during and after the game!

PES will keep on bringing me back for more! And FIFA great for a couple of weeks, but the Goals scored are very deja vu. they need to stop the top corner fly in's aswell, it seemed to easy even with a decent player to score from that range!

Player animations on fifa need to incorperate individual running styles too, as who wants to watch the same player X 20 running around the pitch.

Next gen My arse!


Before a while you said that All PES games own FIFA, but when I think of how I felt playing FIFA 07 and PES 6, I totally felt how lame PES was, so to me your theory was wrong.

So, based on that, and after seeing you piss all over your pants just to prove how the next FIFA 08 is going to suck because you "so tried it", now I'm a 100% sure that FIFA 08 will rock the world! :)

You hating it means me and many others loving it even more, your taste about football games is to have full control and play it like if it was a "Street Fighter" game; for many of us we love football for its beauty; sometimes I don't want to know where the next shot will go or the next pass will reach, so playing PES, in my opinion, makes me know what exactly will happen next: I do step one, step 2, and step 3 and it is a goal, yappiiii, I'm excited but not because I enjoyed watching it, but only because I had that little 0 change to 1... In FIFA I litterly enjoy it for the nerve racking experience I go into, I can't even explain it to you.

Anyways, Let "US" judge, no need for all your "I tried it" talk. :)
 

Nack

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2388470 said:
Before a while you said that All PES games own FIFA, but when I think of how I felt playing FIFA 07 and PES 6, I totally felt how lame PES was, so to me your theory was wrong.

So, based on that, and after seeing you piss all over your pants just to prove how the next FIFA 08 is going to suck because you "so tried it", now I'm a 100% sure that FIFA 08 will rock the world! :)

You hating it means me and many others loving it even more, your taste about football games is to have full control and play it like if it was a "Street Fighter" game; for many of us we love football for its beauty; sometimes I don't want to know where the next shot will go or the next pass will reach, so playing PES, in my opinion, makes me know what exactly will happen next: I do step one, step 2, and step 3 and it is a goal, yappiiii, I'm excited but not because I enjoyed watching it, but only because I had that little 0 change to 1... In FIFA I litterly enjoy it for the nerve racking experience I go into, I can't even explain it to you.

Anyways, Let "US" judge, no need for all your "I tried it" talk. :)

Your basing your opinion on Fifa 07? Yes I see the revelance there!

What score did 07 get compared to PES6? I think it got owned out of all the reviews that were ever done!

PES6 had it's problems but it was way more exciting than that ****ty effort from EA

I think you need to take your rose tinted specs off, because you know absolutley nothing!

Your claims that it's the best are from screenshots and some crappy vids showing the next big feature which is only there to mask the shortfalls of the game!

God what a ******* dope you are, thanks for clearing that up anyway!
 

Nack

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2388470 said:
Before a while you said that All PES games own FIFA, but when I think of how I felt playing FIFA 07 and PES 6, I totally felt how lame PES was, so to me your theory was wrong.

So, based on that, and after seeing you piss all over your pants just to prove how the next FIFA 08 is going to suck because you "so tried it", now I'm a 100% sure that FIFA 08 will rock the world! :)

You hating it means me and many others loving it even more, your taste about football games is to have full control and play it like if it was a "Street Fighter" game; for many of us we love football for its beauty; sometimes I don't want to know where the next shot will go or the next pass will reach, so playing PES, in my opinion, makes me know what exactly will happen next: I do step one, step 2, and step 3 and it is a goal, yappiiii, I'm excited but not because I enjoyed watching it, but only because I had that little 0 change to 1... In FIFA I litterly enjoy it for the nerve racking experience I go into, I can't even explain it to you.
Anyways, Let "US" judge, no need for all your "I tried it" talk. :)



:funny: God the more and more you talk the funnier it gets! You really have no clue about games do you?

You'd eat a piece of Sh!t if sombody told you it was a sausage! lol What a tit!
 


Top