PES fans, FIFA 08 is eating you up!

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
Nack i see what you are saying and the way Pes makes you feal i feal when i play Fifa (jumping out my chair and punching the air when i score a late gole, shouting at the ref. ect)

I sopose it's all down to tast and that dosent make one great and one suck it's just what pushes your buttons.......

and the thing with scoring, both games have sweet spots where you can have more chance of scoring a goal, you need to mix it up a little or it dose get a bit (deja vu), Fifa and PES are the same in this manner.

try Fifa with "auto switching and passing asist" turnd off, man what a diffrence there are no sweet spots unless you standing right in frount of the goal....

RB
 

Nack

Reserve Team
Robbie_boy;2388493 said:
Nack i see what you are saying and the way Pes makes you feal i feal when i play Fifa (jumping out my chair and punching the air when i score a late gole, shouting at the ref. ect)

I sopose it's all down to tast and that dosent make one great and one suck it's just what pushes your buttons.......

and the thing with scoring, both games have sweet spots where you can have more chance of scoring a goal, you need to mix it up a little or it dose get a bit (deja vu), Fifa and PES are the same in this manner.

try Fifa with "auto switching and passing asist" turnd off, man what a diffrence there are no sweet spots unless you standing right in frount of the goal....

RB

Look both games have their good points but PES owns for me!

For SA33ood to bang on about it when he's not had it at his finger tips just annoys me!

I like everyone wants the best Sim of football going! If it's Fifa or PES or some other I don't care.

But him saying Fifa 07 was better than PES is laughable! This is why these games have taken so long to evolve! Because little dicks like him buy it year after year even if it's bad, and this makes EA more prone to just do a rehash for quick easy money!

This is exactly what's happened to the PC market and EA Sports

You look at all the latest sports titles on pc and there all old gen!

5 year old engines still! But look at other EA licensed games, Crysis and the likes! Some of the most groundbreaking graphics ever seen!

Xbox360 and Ps3 are already out of date!

I game on the PC and I would never buy a console as it's for little kids, and with no mouse and keyboard support, FPS games are no way as much fun!

I work in the PC industry so I think I have a bit more insight than some 12 yer old kid in saudi!
 

Nack

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2388697 said:
Nack, hahahaahhahaahahahhahahha.

You are a cute adorable kiddyyy. mwaahhhh, cuteeeeeyyy. :)


I think you've just proved what a juvenile you really are with such an insightful reply!

Grow up and play a proper footie game where you can't score every 2 mins!

That's why you don't like PES is because you have no skill to beat it!
 

elhelmiey

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2389016 said:
FIFA 08 is yakyyy yakky, and nasty... do not play it Nack, it will hurt your reputation. :)

yeah don't play fifa08 Nack because it is the best next-gen football game and not like pes. i'm afraid you can't predict how the ai will play anymore as you can do it with pes (C)
 

Nack

Reserve Team
fireballthunder;2389038 said:
yeah don't play fifa08 Nack because it is the best next-gen football game and not like pes. i'm afraid you can't predict how the ai will play anymore as you can do it with pes (C)



Oh another idiot that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about!

God i'm glad none of you dickheads come on PES because i'd have to chin you
 

tracertong

Reserve Team
Interesting fact - I once beat the uk fifa champion at pro evo soccer, He then made excuses afterwards saying he would own me on fifa.

fifa noobs, :evil:
 

Nack

Reserve Team
tracertong;2389104 said:
Interesting fact - I once beat the uk fifa champion at pro evo soccer, He then made excuses afterwards saying he would own me on fifa.

fifa noobs, :evil:


Just goes to prove what the average skill of a fifa player is!

Just hit some buttons do a step over you had no idea how you did it then just tap 1 button and because it's ronaldinho, it whistles straight in the top corner!

If that's what they think real football is they can keep it!
 

sa33ood

Reserve Team
tracertong, I answer by saying exactly what you said but with changing "pro evo soccer" to "fifa" and vise versa. :)

Guys, if you see any meeny ugly FIFA 08 lover hitting on Nack, give them a hitty on their hands and stop them from hurting lovely Nack.

Q: Nack, why do you think that FIFA 08 players are not able to understand your points on PES?!

Nack Answer:

I personally believe that FIFA gamers are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have PES games and uh, I believe that our, I, gaming style like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our gaming style over here in the PES community should help the PES community, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
 

Nack

Reserve Team
sa33ood;2389201 said:
tracertong, I answer by saying exactly what you said but with changing "pro evo soccer" to "fifa" and vise versa. :)

Guys, if you see any meeny ugly FIFA 08 lover hitting on Nack, give them a hitty on their hands and stop them from hurting lovely Nack.

Q: Nack, why do you think that FIFA 08 players are not able to understand your points on PES?!

Nack Answer:

I personally believe that FIFA gamers are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have PES games and uh, I believe that our, I, gaming style like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our gaming style over here in the PES community should help the PES community, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.


What the **** are you rambling on about?

I think you need to go back to school, start to make sense again before you ever hit the submit button!

I'd offer you a witty response but for some reason I dont understand what you are talking about!

Just go and play your inferior football game!
 

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
look guys i think you two need to play more Fifa and Pes to understand each others point of view don't you think..........

cos thay are both great games...

but i think Pes wins on PC

and Fifa wins on next gen

RB
 

anamenos

Club Supporter
I ll try both games and as always i ll get bored with crappy PES after a week and put it in the shelves...

*No i was just kidding i will not EVEN buy PES. NO WAY
 

J_J_Okocha

Youth Team
sa33ood;2389201 said:
tracertong, I answer by saying exactly what you said but with changing "pro evo soccer" to "fifa" and vise versa. :)

Guys, if you see any meeny ugly FIFA 08 lover hitting on Nack, give them a hitty on their hands and stop them from hurting lovely Nack.

Q: Nack, why do you think that FIFA 08 players are not able to understand your points on PES?!

Nack Answer:

I personally believe that FIFA gamers are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have PES games and uh, I believe that our, I, gaming style like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our gaming style over here in the PES community should help the PES community, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
nice edit of the answer by miss teen south carolina...not

here you go for people who did not see it:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg
 

Nack

Reserve Team
What a big pile of steaming ****e EA has produced again!

And you muppets keep on buying it! lol

I just played the Current gen version and the way the players respond are exactly the same as the Xbox 360 version I played!

You feel so detached yet again! What a crock of crap!

But I will say one thing about it! The commentary is supurb, I mean spot on!

I will never buy an Fifa again if they don't involve the player.

That's why PES wins every ******* year! You can actually feel the weight of the ball, and feel the power of your shots!

And what's with the crossing in fifa? lmao what a joke, it's the same crossing system from 2003

I think all Fifa fans who own a pc should look at pro evo as it will be modded to the max and what we did with PES6 last year, the mind boggles with the next gen version!

FIFA looses yet again, but who's suprised!
 

Robbie_boy

Club Supporter
Nack;2391441 said:
What a big pile of steaming ****e EA has produced again!

And you muppets keep on buying it! lol

I just played the Current gen version and the way the players respond are exactly the same as the Xbox 360 version I played!

You feel so detached yet again! What a crock of crap!

But I will say one thing about it! The commentary is supurb, I mean spot on!

I will never buy an Fifa again if they don't involve the player.

That's why PES wins every ******* year! You can actually feel the weight of the ball, and feel the power of your shots!

And what's with the crossing in fifa? lmao what a joke, it's the same crossing system from 2003

I think all Fifa fans who own a pc should look at pro evo as it will be modded to the max and what we did with PES6 last year, the mind boggles with the next gen version!

FIFA looses yet again, but who's suprised!

MAN YOU LIVE IN A DREAMWORLD..........SORRY MATE BUT YOU DO!!!

"You can actually feel the weight of the ball, and feel the power of your shots!"
What are you on.........?

Also the PC and Xbox 360 Games are megger diffrent and if you can't see that, then what ever you say on here has no weight what so ever, cos you blinded by (pes fanboyizum) or you are about 10 years old........and don't know the diffrence. ;)

RB
 

Nack

Reserve Team
Robbie_boy;2391596 said:
MAN YOU LIVE IN A DREAMWORLD..........SORRY MATE BUT YOU DO!!!

"You can actually feel the weight of the ball, and feel the power of your shots!"
What are you on.........?

Also the PC and Xbox 360 Games are megger diffrent and if you can't see that, then what ever you say on here has no wait what so ever, cos you blinded by (pes fanboyizum) or you are about 10 years old........and don't know the diffrence. ;)

RB

I think your blinded by graphics and licenses!
What a loser you are! I'm right, the players just respond sluggish, and you never feel fully in control

Just go play your ****e football game
 

anamenos

Club Supporter
WoW!!!!. This year in the PES vs FIFA forum is only Nack braking our nerves (Y)
Because PES fans, all of a sudden had disappeared :fluffy:

Where are they?????????
 


Top