[Preview] Superpatch 2012 by Zlatan87

^D^

Club Supporter
Zlatan87!! U rock!! Awesome patch!! Can say confidently tat this is the best patch for fifa 12 till nw!!! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Thanks a lot for the patch!! :33vff3o::33vff3o: cant thank u enough! :)
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
^D^;3205701 said:
Zlatan87!! U rock!! Awesome patch!! Can say confidently tat this is the best patch for fifa 12 till nw!!! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Thanks a lot for the patch!! :33vff3o::33vff3o: cant thank u enough! :)

there are a lot of others to thank too, they made his patch possible seeing this is a giant repack.
 

zlatan87

Youth Team
regularcat;3205703 said:
there are a lot of others to thank too, they made his patch possible seeing this is a giant repack.

Yes you have reason, i have thanks community forums for that ;) i'm working for community, not for my glory, you say good if you tell that many users must be thanks...
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
zlatan87;3205715 said:
Yes you have reason, i have thanks community forums for that ;) i'm working for community, not for my glory, you say good if you tell that many users must be thanks...

i havent downloaded the patch so i dont know if its good, i have the stuff i want in my game.

im just setting the people straight there is a lot members who contributed to this & i know you credited them, but so should everyone else.
 

^D^

Club Supporter
regularcat;3205703 said:
there are a lot of others to thank too, they made his patch possible seeing this is a giant repack.

I knw.. when i thank zlatan.. i mean the whole team who worked on it :)


i have a question... Fifa uses generic faces for many players instead of the faces from the patch. So is it a prob wid my settings or the db?
How can i fix it?
 

zlatan87

Youth Team
regularcat;3205720 said:
i havent downloaded the patch so i dont know if its good, i have the stuff i want in my game.

im just setting the people straight there is a lot members who contributed to this & i know you credited them, but so should everyone else.

Yes man i know ;) thanks...i want ask you an important question about lua files editing, me and scouser are working on a ipotetic awesome mod, if you are interested send me in mp your contact and i will explain you ;) i'm working hard!

^D^;3205723 said:
I knw.. when i thank zlatan.. i mean the whole team who worked on it :)


i have a question... Fifa uses generic faces for many players instead of the faces from the patch. So is it a prob wid my settings or the db?
How can i fix it?

There are linked in players.lua!


I'm finishing my newest tool, this is very very Useful!!

 

^D^

Club Supporter
zlatan87;3205728 said:
There are linked in players.lua!

Im sorry bt im so into editing, i just knw a bit here n there.
So cud u please explain how i can edit the thing?
 

Saro27

Club Supporter
Someone have resolved the crash in Portugal Championship in edit mode? And someone see CR7 and Xavi without shoes? Thanks :)
 

zlatan87

Youth Team
Saro27;3205781 said:
Someone have resolved the crash in Portugal Championship in edit mode? And someone see CR7 and Xavi without shoes? Thanks :)

Crash in Edit i know and i'm trying to fix it, for boots many users see them, are you sure that you've regenerated correctly?? its important that boots files are installed in sceneassets!
 

Saro27

Club Supporter
zlatan87;3205795 said:
Crash in Edit i know and i'm trying to fix it, for boots many users see them, are you sure that you've regenerated correctly?? its important that boots files are installed in sceneassets!

Yes, i think that I regenerated correctly, in fact face, hair, flag etc etc work perfectly, now I download the game from origin and reinstall the patch, I hope that fix all, you have found the problem of crash?
 

fris

Club Supporter
patch is great, but not save me tournaments and squads :confused:

EDIT:Now works, they were in the wrong folder in the save folder :33vff3o: :)
 

^D^

Club Supporter
niqo_10;3205868 said:
unpacking error 3: setup corrupted file!

what is this?

Ur WinRar is old or u dint download the files properly... Try using a different program to extract or try downloading again..
 

oka69

Club Supporter
i have a problem [email protected]

superpatch selector not working for me,this notice unhandled exception bla....
could not find a part of the path
c;/superpatchchanger/scoreboards/customs/1/sbname.txt.

please help me n solve this problem...

n thanxs your great patch..really apreciate it
 

zlatan87

Youth Team
Fixed Portugal League crash in edit mode! Download fix on my Website!

Zlatan87 World

Maybe you can found some error because this is new db from Kadaryuk patch with my referee and players file, maybe db have new balls, boots or gloves id but without textures, try this new db and send me feedbacks!!


oka69;3205959 said:
i have a problem [email protected]

superpatch selector not working for me,this notice unhandled exception bla....
could not find a part of the path
c;/superpatchchanger/scoreboards/customs/1/sbname.txt.

please help me n solve this problem...

n thanxs your great patch..really apreciate it

you have insert wrong path...where is installed your fifa???
 

KeriLLo

Club Supporter
oka69;3205959 said:
i have a problem [email protected]

superpatch selector not working for me,this notice unhandled exception bla....
could not find a part of the path
c;/superpatchchanger/scoreboards/customs/1/sbname.txt.

please help me n solve this problem...

n thanxs your great patch..really apreciate it

Too, fifa installed in E:\Games\FIFA 12.
Help.
 


Top