[RPL 10] Russian Premier-League, 1st and 2nd divisions 2010 patch

Stingray

Club Supporter


• Russian Premier-League
• Russian 1st Devesion
• Russian 2nd Division (5 zones)
• Belarus Premier-League
• Russian Cup and Supercup
• Belarussian Cup
• UEFA Europe League with real reglament
• World Cup 2010 Tournament with all 32 teams
• More than 30 next-gen stadiums with 4 modes of weather and sky
• Russian, Ukrainian and Belarussian national teams
• Dynamo Kyiv, Shaktar Donetsk, Metallist Jharkiv, Dnipro Dnepropetrovsk in Rest of World
• Sheriff Tiraspol, FC Bunyodkor in Rest of World
• Classic Brazil-2002 national team
• Fan Chants for more than 18 Russian teams
• More than 400 faces
• More than 900 minifaces
• Real flags and adboards for each team
• More than 100 new boots
• RussianTV popups etc.
• Real numbers textures
• And more...


Authors:
Fifachamp.net team

Our international friends:
Keegan
RedDevils86
Rinaldo
MonkeyDragon
Outsider 87
Damien
aCap
L3golass
Den1190

Some tips:
RPL 10 is a russian project. To get english version u have to do this:

0) Install 2.2 fix (very important) - download

1) change russian commentary to english. Run RPL 10 menu (shortcut on ur desktop) and press this:


2) replace eng.db in ur FIFA 10/data/cmn/fe folder with this (download)
After all of that u will have totally-english version of RPL 10 patch.

Screenshots:


Download (narod.ru)
Download (fifachamp.net)
 

davidmende

Starting XI
Great to see this amazing patch announced here in the forums, it was release some time ago at fifachamp.

ps. Thanks for for sharing it Stingray.
 

nentautako

Starting XI
Stingray;2917519 said:


• Russian Premier-League
• Russian 1st Devesion
• Russian 2nd Division (5 zones)
• Belarus Premier-League
• Russian Cup and Supercup
• Belarussian Cup
• UEFA Europe League with real reglament
• World Cup 2010 Tournament with all 32 teams
• More than 30 next-gen stadiums with 4 modes of weather and sky
• Russian, Ukrainian and Belarussian national teams
• Dynamo Kyiv, Shaktar Donetsk, Metallist Jharkiv, Dnipro Dnepropetrovsk in Rest of World
• Sheriff Tiraspol, FC Bunyodkor in Rest of World
• Classic Brazil-2002 national team
• Fan Chants for more than 18 Russian teams
• More than 400 faces
• More than 900 minifaces
• Real flags and adboards for each team
• More than 100 new boots
• RussianTV popups etc.
• Real numbers textures
• And more...


Authors:
Fifachamp.net team

Our international friends:
Keegan
RedDevils86
Rinaldo
MonkeyDragon
Outsider 87
Damien
aCap
L3golass
Den1190

Some tips:
RPL 10 is a russian project. To get english version u have to do this:

0) Install 2.2 fix (very important) - download

1) change russian commentary to english. Run RPL 10 menu (shortcut on ur desktop) and press this:


2) replace eng.db in ur FIFA 10/data/cmn/fe folder with this (download)
After all of that u will have totally-english version of RPL 10 patch.

Screenshots:


Download (narod.ru)
Download (fifachamp.net)

thanks a lot for sharing it... the third biggest patch i ever download :)
 

TripleOpcion

Reserve Team
Wonderful patch! Congratulations!

All the work in this patch is amazing, i love the High Quality stadiums.
And the vid in the intro is awesome.

Great job too with all the faces, and scoreboards.

And thanks for english database.
 

ledatcr2

Starting XI
Stingray;2917519 said:
replace eng.db in ur FIFA 10/data/cmn/fe folder with this (download)
After all of that u will have totally-english version of RPL 10 patch.

Can everyone who can upload eng.db other server ? I can not download from firefront.com..
Thank very much.
 

ledatcr2

Starting XI
ronaldoo17;2918428 said:
When i try to play a match my game crashes.I installed everything

* You had better install refresh Fifa10, after install it. I like this Patch, it have a lot of face, and many things. Roster update latest (ex : Chamakh go to Arsenal..v...v..)

* @ronaldoo17 : Can you upload eng.db to other sever help me ? I am living Vietnam, so I can not download from firefront.com
 

kriss

Youth Team
ronaldoo17;2918428 said:
When i try to play a match my game crashes.I installed everything

+1 i have the same problem!
i need to install the patch 1.0 or no;or only the 2.0...??

please help me
 

ledatcr2

Starting XI
kriss;2918455 said:
+1 i have the same problem!
i need to install the patch 1.0 or no;or only the 2.0...??

please help me

* You had better install refresh Fifa10, after install it. I like this Patch, it have a lot of face, and many things. Roster update latest (ex : Chamakh go to Arsenal, New FC, Blackpool,Westbrom go to Primier ..v...v..)

Can who upload eng.db other link ?

Stingray;2917519 said:
2) replace eng.db in ur FIFA 10/data/cmn/fe folder with this (download)
After all of that u will have totally-english version of RPL 10 patch.
 

ledatcr2

Starting XI
ledatcr2;2918677 said:
* You had better install refresh Fifa10, after install it. I like this Patch, it have a lot of face, and many things. Roster update latest (ex : Chamakh go to Arsenal, New FC, Blackpool,Westbrom go to Primier ..v...v..)

Can who upload eng.db other link ?

Vlady had help me, Thank Vlady for other link eng.db (its here : http://www.4shared.com/get/AkzOW51w/eng.html)

I'll ask permission Stingray. I extracted all face in Russia Patch, I arrange face CLub and Share it for everyone
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
u mean ur gonna make a cmp of all the faces???greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
 


Top