UEFA Team of the Year - Vote

Axolote

Senior Squad
Virgo said:
you know there is life outside Argentina right?

Ok, im from argentina...but nationality aside.

You really think that they dont deserve to be in to vote them?



Daniel Carvalho..?! Come on..!!! , ohh...i remember he is brazilian...yes, he is better than riquelme and messi put together. :fool:
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
Riquelme should be in. Dont know about Demichelis, never see him play. Messi shouldnt be in, he barrely played the first half of 2005.
 

RUSI

El Merengue Argentino
PSVFOREVER said:
This is bull****. Xavi or Essien havent even been 1/10th of the quality Cocu had last season and the first half of this season.

Give me a f*cking break man, Xavi and Essien were the 'brain' of their teams. To not nominate them, would be a crime. van Bommel should have been there too, but not over either of them.

Messi shouldn't be in there. Riquelme, yes and maybe Demichelis(you could make a bit of a case for him)
 

Eagle Winged

Youth Team
Coach: Rijkaard

GK: Coupet

LB: Maldini
CB: Terry
CB: Puyol
RB: Cafu

LM: Nedved
CM: Lampard
RM: Sanchez

AM: Ronaldinho

FW: Eto'o
FW: Toni
 

Axolote

Senior Squad
UEFA only consider performances on Clubs? or they also consider National Team?

Becouse, Messi was named best player of U-20 World Cup and the best young player by FIFA...

Seeing Beckham in the selection is a joke...

Belleti, he was the worst in Barca defence last season (only last season)

Roberto Carlos.....this version of RC is the worst of all...he can play a lot better.

Cristiano Ronaldo...i supposed he is there becouse of his last name...right?

Jisung Park...? he was very important in PSV, revelation of the Champ. League :fool:


UEFA f**k off!!!

I only wish that in the next WC Riquelme and Messi score goals to eliminate Brazil and Germany so we f*ck the UEFA party and their pretty superstars... :rockman:
 

Johnny_Big

Starting XI
GR- Gianluigi Buffon (or Cech)
RB- Belletti (How the hell is Mr.Consistent, Paulo Ferreira not here?)
DC- Carragher (or R.Carvalho)
DC- Terry (this one, i don't touch)
LB- Del Horno (doubts?)
RM- C.Ronaldo (meh, Uefa, put Kaka here plz)
CM- Gerrard (Could have been Lampard too)
AM- Ronaldinho (Could have been Deco too, and btw, where is Riquelme?)
LM- Nevded (What the hell is Simão and Malouda doing there, despite their quality? Joe Cole doesn't exist?)
FW- Henry (Could have been many others...)
FW- Eto'o (Ditto)

Coach - Mourinho (lol?)
 

Moreira_Benfica

Senior Squad
Axolote said:
UEFA only consider performances on Clubs? or they also consider National Team?

Becouse, Messi was named best player of U-20 World Cup and the best young player by FIFA...

Seeing Beckham in the selection is a joke...

Belleti, he was the worst in Barca defence last season (only last season)

Roberto Carlos.....this version of RC is the worst of all...he can play a lot better.

Cristiano Ronaldo...i supposed he is there becouse of his last name...right?

Jisung Park...? he was very important in PSV, revelation of the Champ. League :fool:


UEFA f**k off!!!

I only wish that in the next WC Riquelme and Messi score goals to eliminate Brazil and Germany so we f*ck the UEFA party and their pretty superstars... :rockman:

 

faceNside

Starting XI
Axolote said:
Jisung Park...? he was very important in PSV, revelation of the Champ. League :fool:
What about the :fool: ? He was really one of the outstanding players in past CL, owning Milan defence everytime we wanted to.

BTW I don't like Luis Garcia ver much (he's pretty inconsistent) but he was the man who took Liverpool through 2 CL rounds. His influence was way superior to Ronaldo's (if he had any :p )
 

A 7

Club Supporter
------------------Cech------------------
--Sagnol---Carvalho--Lucio---Zambrotta--
----------------Gerrard------------------
Luis Garcia-------Ronaldinho-------Robben
------------Toni-----------Eto'o--------

coached by: Mourinho
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
RUSI said:
Give me a f*cking break man, Xavi and Essien were the 'brain' of their teams. To not nominate them, would be a crime. van Bommel should have been there too, but not over either of them.

Messi shouldn't be in there. Riquelme, yes and maybe Demichelis(you could make a bit of a case for him)

Cocu was the brain of his team too, and just to say, PSV did perform quite better than both Lyon and Barcelona
 

-oLi-

Youth Team
A 7 said:
------------------Cech------------------
--Sagnol---Carvalho--Lucio---Zambrotta--
----------------Gerrard------------------
Luis Garcia-------Ronaldinho-------Robben
------------Toni-----------Eto'o--------

coached by: Mourinho

hh :D I wouldn't put Cech in this team after that goal received ... didn't you see it ? It was a very very funny goal - throw his legs from a free kick lol

------------------Buffon---------------------
---Del Horno--Terry--Carragher--Zambrotta---
---C. Ronaldo----Gerrard-----Nedved---------
----------------Ronaldinho-------------------
----------Trezeguet-----------Eto'o----------
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
NGAFOOTBALLKING said:
i dont think luca toni should be in there he's only been in form for the first half of this season

wat about last season

Toni scored 21 in 35 last season...getting UEFA cup place with promoted Palermo.
 

Trequartista

Youth Team
GK: Petr Cech

RB: Cafu
CB: John Terry
CB: Fabio Cannavaro
LB: Paolo Maldini

RM: Mauro Camoranesi
CM: Xavi
LM: Arjen Robben (Unimpressive selection for this position, no?)
CAM: Ronaldinho

F: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
F: Samuel Eto'o
 


Top