FIFA 13 How To Thread

pepfs

Club Supporter
I hope this explanation is enough

Hi, I am totally new to modding FIFA first of all.

After hours and hours of reading through all of these posts and experimenting with the editing programs I got the hang of it (a bit, I suppose). I am left with one big question though. Let me explain what I want to do, because the solution might be easier than the explanation I am about to give lol: I want my Crystal Palace KITS (shirts/shorts/maybe embllem?) changed into the U.N.A.M. KITS (shirts/shorts/maybe emblem?) now this is what I have tried:

First I did the export Graphic files through File Master 12, exported a rx3 file for UNAM kits, took the PNG files for shirt/shorts/emblem out and then exported a rx3 file for Crystal Palace and imported the PNG files from UNAM into the file slots of Crystal Palace (I did this for home and away kit of course). Now what I dont understand about the author's third post is what happens after you've saved the rx3 (modified into UNAM)?

regularcat;3315155 said:
Graphic File Editing

Once you have finished importing your textures into the rx3 file you will need to make sure to save the rx3 file before closing rx3 master. < done

Now comes the database editing for our rx3 files. < wtf happened to the rx3 files?

to me, it looks like we totally forgot about the rx3 files here and went on to the explanation about how to implement a 3rd kit but I am obviously missing a crucial step lol...

We need to open database master 12 & load the master database, once loaded we need to
locate the table we need to edit.

We just imported a graphic png into kit rx3 files & we want to create a new slot for a 3rd kit
for a team who does not currently have one.

You need to click on the teamkits table, this table stores data for assigned kit numbers, fonts,
collar type, etc.

Example

kit_48_3_0.rx3 - napoli 3rd kit

We need to correctly fill in data across the row until its completed, the data is pretty much self explanitory, only a few columns of data need to be filled in the rest you can copy from an existing entry.

You have the same 2 options of editing the table here that you had in the main database editing section of this thread.

Without this data our 3rd kit will not show in game for us to select at the kit selection screen.

After you are all said & done make sure you save the db.

It is basically the same process for any other rx3 file we have created that does not have a database entry.

If you need guidance on any other type of rx3/database edit most editors tell you how
& where in their threads.

And after that, I get totally lost cuz Idk what to do with the database files and the editing of tables.

Then after 4 hours I realised: I can just open the fifa_ng_db.db in Database Master 12, go to the teamkits-table and copy the code from UNAM kits to the code for Crystal Palace kits? So I went, copied the entire code except the teamid (figured if I left that thesame the game would think I have two identical copies of a team), saved the database and launched FIFA13, then got a "FIFA13 has stopped working."-error.

Please help!

PS: I regenerated the database, if thats what you call it, so the game runs it from that place instead of the big data.big files? Something I read during author's post:

regularcat;3315153 said:
Tools Needed For Editing FIFA 13

We place the databases we exported from the big files to the paths below.
If the db folder does not exist inside the data folder, you can simply create it.

Master Database - C\Program Files\Origin Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\db
Language Databases - C\Program Files\Origin Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\loc

Now that we have all the databases where they need to be we need to open file master 12
once again & this time we will need to regenerate the bh files.

To regenerate the bh files we go to tools/regenerate bh, the left bottom corner will progress
until it says ready, when you see ready the process has finished.

Now the databases will be read by the game via the folders they are located in rather than
the big files we exported them from.
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
STREAML1NE;3485312 said:
Is it possible to create a new team, place them in league 2 and get them into the premier league in career mode?

Create the team swap it into league 2 then play :D Bro
 

pathfound19

Senior Squad
Hey guys, I've been away from these forums for quite some time now, and used to edit all my games with patches, kits, boots, etc.

Now I'm just looking back into it, and I have a question, is there still a problem with editing once you have started a career mode in Fifa 13?

I remember from previous versions of the game that once you started a career if you tried to edit anything the game crashed, you had to back up your save games.

Cheers,
pf19
:-)
 

alexus96

Club Supporter
Could someone upload the original data0.bh and data0.big files ??? I have deleted them by mistake and the game will not start... thanks.
 

alexcold

Club Supporter
This is my problem: I cannot export with file master 13 beacuse there isn't export option.
Using file master 12 with EA Sports/FIFA 12 folder under /programs and /programs (x86) receive continue error messages. I have my FIFA 13 under G:/giochi/fifa13
How can I export my fifa13 big file?
thanks
 

christophe83460

Senior Squad
hello regularcat i m open kit,adboard but is not open wipesrx3 help me please i m create the coupe de la ligue and trophee des champions
 

brunnoce

Youth Team
Hello guys, im quite new on FIFA editing, ive read all the tutorials and all and i think i do have an indeia of how i works to edit the regular fifa game.

My problem is that i would like to make a few adjustments(add more kits, faces, edit atributes) on moddinway patch for personal use, is it possible to do that?

My question would be how to do 2 things on moddinway patch:

1-Add third kit for Atl.Madrid? (I tried using CM13 but it seems he doesnt load exactly what modding way patch has, for exemple ingame Cruzeiro has a gk kit, but in CM it didnt show that gk kit)

2-Edit atributes (Same as above, when i load CM13 it does not seem to load the current database i c in the game, i opened en_us.db, i play in eng)

Can anyone give me a hand on those 2 things? Are they possible?

Thanx in advance!
 

Wilshere10

Club Supporter
brunnoce;3503853 said:
Hello guys, im quite new on FIFA editing, ive read all the tutorials and all and i think i do have an indeia of how i works to edit the regular fifa game.

My problem is that i would like to make a few adjustments(add more kits, faces, edit atributes) on moddinway patch for personal use, is it possible to do that?

My question would be how to do 2 things on moddinway patch:

1-Add third kit for Atl.Madrid? (I tried using CM13 but it seems he doesnt load exactly what modding way patch has, for exemple ingame Cruzeiro has a gk kit, but in CM it didnt show that gk kit)

2-Edit atributes (Same as above, when i load CM13 it does not seem to load the current database i c in the game, i opened en_us.db, i play in eng)

Can anyone give me a hand on those 2 things? Are they possible?

Thanx in advance!

Hiya mate im a novice at editing or adding to fifa but i did it perfect through cm13 make sure you save the kit after you have added it mate or it wont show in game i made that mistake at first second problem im sure another member will be able to help iv never had that problem.
 

dick_seven

Youth Team
hi everyone..
i need your help..
where is the location of .dds file for minifaces??
and, how can i create .dds file from .png image??
because i always installed them with moddingway installer..
thanks b4 (sorry for my engrish)..
:)
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
dick_seven;3509228 said:
hi everyone..
i need your help..
where is the location of .dds file for minifaces??
and, how can i create .dds file from .png image??
because i always installed them with moddingway installer..
thanks b4 (sorry for my engrish)..
:)

you can find them in data--->ui
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
dick_seven;3509450 said:
can you be more specific bro??
:blush:
about the file location i mean..
thanks for the help btw..
:)

soory man after u enter ui find imgAssets then heads here you can find the mine faces
 

jonfelben

Club Supporter
Hey guys,

I just bought FIFA 13 for PC. I just played FIFA on Xbox or PES on PC and so I have no experience in modding and editing in FIFA 13. I'm just looking for a tool with which I can edit attributes and traits, create players and do transfers outside of FIFA 13 itself. I already took a look on different tools and I think that for my interests the Creation Studio would be the best. But I struggle to implement the changes I did with the Studio into the game. The programm itself is running but my edited data doesn't show up ingame. Could someone recommend another tool or give me a short introduction to the Creation Studio?

Greetings

jonfelben
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
jonfelben;3510549 said:
Hey guys,

I just bought FIFA 13 for PC. I just played FIFA on Xbox or PES on PC and so I have no experience in modding and editing in FIFA 13. I'm just looking for a tool with which I can edit attributes and traits, create players and do transfers outside of FIFA 13 itself. I already took a look on different tools and I think that for my interests the Creation Studio would be the best. But I struggle to implement the changes I did with the Studio into the game. The programm itself is running but my edited data doesn't show up ingame. Could someone recommend another tool or give me a short introduction to the Creation Studio?

Greetings

jonfelben

use creation master 13 and check that you saved db after finishing edit
 

jonfelben

Club Supporter
The Crew;3510734 said:
use creation master 13 and check that you saved db after finishing edit

Well, Creation Master is running and I saved the db with File-> Save. Anything else to do? Besides I read that you need FIFA 12 to run the Creation Master with FIFA 13 correctly. As I said above FIFA 13 is my first FIFA on PC so does it mean I can't use Creation Master?
 

midd

Club Supporter
Hi guys, need a bit of help here.

I want to edit players accessories (add ankle taps & handband). I have edited it using CM13 but nothing changes in game.

Do I need to save or regenerate bh?

Thank you in advance.
 


Top