[MOD] Revolution Mod '14

iamsk14

Club Supporter
@Scouser09:- Hello Bro.I've a small request,can u help me in assigning real madrid green GK kit.thanks in advance
 

Duong

Starting XI
Since there is no such option as UseGlobalTuck, is there a workaround if I want all players to have untucked jerseys?
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
iamsk14;3725262 said:
@Scouser09:- Hello Bro.I've a small request,can u help me in assigning real madrid green GK kit.thanks in advance

Look in the documentation, it is explained.


Duong;3725265 said:
Since there is no such option as UseGlobalTuck, is there a workaround if I want all players to have untucked jerseys?

This is a feature which would be possible to add.
 

Duong

Starting XI
scouser09;3726440 said:
This is a feature which would be possible to add.
That would be appreciated. Slim fit jerseys only look good untucked, so a GlobalTuck to accompany GlobalFit could be a sensible move.
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
With the FIFA 15 demo due soon, I would like to start to discuss Revolution Mod 15. While I can not say what can be done until I can inspect and test the FIFA 15 lua files, I would talk about some changes I would like to make, and hear some suggestions for improvements. Of course, it is possible that this mod will not be possible in FIFA 15 due to changes in the game, but I am optimistic that will not be the case.

Like for FIFA 14, I plan to quickly (if possible) release a basic version with a small number of features to help edit the demo.

I am currently doing some preliminary work on a new feature which should make it easier to make and share boot assignment updates, I will explain more about this soon.

Also, does everybody find the documentation easy to understand? If not, what improvements should be made?
 

nabo78

Starting XI
scouser09;3728799 said:
With the FIFA 15 demo due soon, I would like to start to discuss Revolution Mod 15. While I can not say what can be done until I can inspect and test the FIFA 15 lua files, I would talk about some changes I would like to make, and hear some suggestions for improvements. Of course, it is possible that this mod will not be possible in FIFA 15 due to changes in the game, but I am optimistic that will not be the case.

Like for FIFA 14, I plan to quickly (if possible) release a basic version with a small number of features to help edit the demo.

I am currently doing some preliminary work on a new feature which should make it easier to make and share boot assignment updates, I will explain more about this soon.

Also, does everybody find the documentation easy to understand? If not, what improvements should be made?

Mate, you rock!
Without you I wouldn't have had lot of fun, so thank you!
 

colindegreat

Reserve Team
Scouser, I too think you rock, I have been here for years and modding from early PES to FIFA to now, you are a credit to the community, you are here day in day out, always answering ALL comments, requests, questions, always looking to improve, always asking your users how you can make your own product better, you are truly amazing and deserve the maximum soccergaming award of best fifa modder. I too would be lost without your tools and edits.

This is not a request, this is not a question,
This Is to simply say I think you are amazing, a credit to the Fifa community.
I thank you for making things we never thought could be done with fifa possible, for giving me all these happy moments when the wife is working playing my career with the amazing rev mod. My fifa would never have been the same without you. I will shut up waffling like a muppet Irish man now and simply say.

THANK YOU BRO, keep it up, I wish I could do what you do.

PS. Best awards soccergaming:: 1.Scouser, 2: FIDEL: 3: everyone else with their amazing contributions.

Thanks all.
 

colindegreat

Reserve Team
PSS. If you ever need a donation for ...I don't know a PC upgrade or new computer, just let me know, would be more than happy to help and keep people like you alive in the forum and not have a fiasco again like the stadium thread and the loss of a lot of great modders.

Good luck with Fifa 15 mate
 

saintric

Youth Team
hi can you or anyone tell me why this stadium lua wont show my assigned adboards in game?

my original stadium.lua works and adboards are fine but when i try this pitch wear edited stadium.lua they dont show anymore any idea why? its driving me crazzyy

i uploaded it here so anyone who can help can read whats inside the lua without downloading it .wont let me post it here as it says its too many characters?

http://textuploader.com/o1ux
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Thanks for the comments guys!

RM15 is now in development:
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190545


saintric;3732657 said:
hi can you or anyone tell me why this stadium lua wont show my assigned adboards in game?

my original stadium.lua works and adboards are fine but when i try this pitch wear edited stadium.lua they dont show anymore any idea why? its driving me crazzyy

i uploaded it here so anyone who can help can read whats inside the lua without downloading it .wont let me post it here as it says its too many characters?

http://textuploader.com/o1ux

It will not work because the assignments require my code from RM to work. This is for FIFA 13 right?
 

tute10

Senior Squad
Dear scouzer. I understand what you mean with numbers but how can i apply the solution you find with fifa14 numbers. Thanks in avance
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
tute10;3741544 said:
Dear scouzer. I understand what you mean with numbers but how can i apply the solution you find with fifa14 numbers. Thanks in avance

I think you meant this for the RM15 thread. My solution allows FIFA 14 numbers to be used without restriction, no edits needed.
 

js121

Youth Team
Is there any way to have a random color referee kit for each game? I have a complete set of ref kits, but for whatever reason the game always chooses the same color every game (6007 id)
 

Tony Spike

Youth Team
I have a simple question about stadiums

What do we do with the fx files and stadium previews for each stadium (and does anyone know what the fx files are for exactly)
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
A quick note: I no longer plan updates of this mod for FIFA 14, unless an important bug fix is required. I am focusing on the version for FIFA 15.


js121;3745774 said:
Is there any way to have a random color referee kit for each game? I have a complete set of ref kits, but for whatever reason the game always chooses the same color every game (6007 id)

It would be possible, but it would increase the chances of clashing with the kits of either team.


Tony Spike;3745778 said:
I have a simple question about stadiums

What do we do with the fx files and stadium previews for each stadium (and does anyone know what the fx files are for exactly)

You put them in the correct paths. The contents of the fx folder are glares, lighting if your prefer.
 

js121

Youth Team
scouser09;3746103 said:
A quick note: I no longer plan updates of this mod for FIFA 14, unless an important bug fix is required. I am focusing on the version for FIFA 15.




It would be possible, but it would increase the chances of clashing with the kits of either team.

would be possible? Meaning the function is not already possible? If it is possible, how would the statement need to be ? I would take my chances on the clashes
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
js121;3746113 said:
would be possible? Meaning the function is not already possible? If it is possible, how would the statement need to be ? I would take my chances on the clashes

It is something which would be possible to add, but I am no longer working on the FIFA 14 version of this mod. There is an automated feature which allows you to add a referee kit for use in specific matches, this would allow you to use all kits and avoid clashes.
 


Top