Scissorhands' flags thread - Taking request

dvnerg

Youth Team
commiebobbie said:
How do you import these fantastic flags into the game?

yeah how do i import them lol, i can only find a 2gf importer for the demo :O

and could you please make some manchester united flags? thanks! :) :) :)
 

Scissorhands

Youth Team
Hi guys,

Martijn... Thanks for those wonderful screenshots!!! The flags looks even better there :D

Well to import, I don't really know for FIFA 07 I've tried with bigGui but it caused failure to my game. Maybe Martijn can explain how he did.

Some full countries pack are coming very shortly in FSH :) so easy to import with alpha layer :)
 

Silencer

Superstar
Your welcome least I could do ;)
I imported the FSH files with BigRaptor 2005 made by Ariel of course, simply installed it in the 07 directory and works like a charm. That's the way I imported the faces for Ballack, Sheva and Joe Cole already as well :funny:
Tomorrow SS Liverpool flags :ewan:
 

Scissorhands

Youth Team
Thanks Martijn :Bow:

Here are some Serbian teams: FK Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Beograd) and FK Partizan

 

dvnerg

Youth Team
Silencer said:
Your welcome least I could do ;)
I imported the FSH files with BigRaptor 2005 made by Ariel of course, simply installed it in the 07 directory and works like a charm. That's the way I imported the faces for Ballack, Sheva and Joe Cole already as well :funny:
Tomorrow SS Liverpool flags :ewan:

thanks mate
 

Scissorhands

Youth Team
Hey guys,

I'll be working on some new distortions for my flags then some FSH packs will be released!!

ClickyMouse and Bruno, I'll work on your flags very soon mate!!

Here are already 2 teams from Argentina: Newell's Old Boys and Rosario Central

 

Silencer

Superstar
Here we go then LIVERPOOL FC flags but this was very hard to do cause the flags are waving wayyyyyyyy up in the stadium :funny: hope you like em anyway it took me some time ;)

LIVERPOOL FC











 

SlowHand

Starting XI
Scissorhands said:
Hey guys,

I'll be working on some new distortions for my flags then some FSH packs will be released!!

ClickyMouse and Bruno, I'll work on your flags very soon mate!!

Here are already 2 teams from Argentina: Newell's Old Boys and Rosario Central

excellent flags, but those are two of the teams that will never be together :p (kinda of a boca-river, atletico-real, or manutd-mancity)
 

Scissorhands

Youth Team
SlowHand.... I know Newell's and Rosario are not fierce rival like River and Boca, just that's the one I've made now :D

ClickyMouse.... No problem man, River flags are coming very soon, surely I'll do them tomorrow at the same time as FC Porto for Bruno :)
 

Scissorhands

Youth Team
Demoniox... I'll do all Argentinian league flags (just because I'm going to had them in my own game :D) So just be a bit patient :) and if you have good links related to some pictures, they are more than welcome by PM :)

TM_Kimikal_TM.... nothing stop you to add them by yourself :chew:
 

SlowHand

Starting XI
Scissorhands said:
Demoniox... I'll do all Argentinian league flags (just because I'm going to had them in my own game :D) So just be a bit patient :) and if you have good links related to some pictures, they are more than welcome by PM :)

TM_Kimikal_TM.... nothing stop you to add them by yourself :chew:

http://www.barra-bravas.com.ar/ (the argentine hooligans page :p)
for flags click on Banderas or Trapos Robados (stolen flags)
there are flags of almost ALL argentinian teams, so maybe it's a bit hard to find some good ones
 


Top