Stadiums 2012

kornetbeef

Youth Team
yes, finally one step to stadium import.

btw, does the tool u working on will work with blender 3d files? It will be great if that's the case as PES NG stadiums are usually made using this software and it supports multiple UV too. Would be great if we can convert it to FIFA.
 

darxxx

Starting XI
That's probably the easiest step to make in the whole process. Do you know anything else that could help?
 

gutymann

Youth Team
and how to import my stadium in the fifa12?

could show or make a tutorial? or post images of any stadium you have imported?

THANK YOU
 

monjeloco2010

Youth Team
I have a doubt, are you telling that it's or will be possible import stadiums for FIFA12 finally? i ask to you because there were a lot of stadium's patches for FIFA10, and it would be great if these stadiums can be imported to FIFA12 finally
 

wolff

Senior Squad
Yes,it would be wonderful if someone makes a tutorial which shows how to add a stadium to fifa 12,of course if possible :)
 

ludo

Youth Team
If you think that by pressing on a button all your stadiums will be imported, you make a mistake. It will be necessary to work a little. ;)
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
monjeloco2010;3130154 said:
I have a doubt, are you telling that it's or will be possible import stadiums for FIFA12 finally? i ask to you because there were a lot of stadium's patches for FIFA10, and it would be great if these stadiums can be imported to FIFA12 finally

the stadiums will most likely have to be redone because im sure they have a completely different structure or must some how be converted.

wolff;3130161 said:
Yes,it would be wonderful if someone makes a tutorial which shows how to add a stadium to fifa 12,of course if possible :)

there will be one when its all 100% worked out.
 

$ido (F|G)

Senior Squad
ludo;3130084 said:
Before import new stadiums in fifa2012, stadium makers you must transform old stadiums in new dimensions.
A template is here:
http://lu.idf.pagesperso-orange.fr/
ludo

Nice to read I try to help you for this maybe we can write a tutorial together :)
*edit* it´s so easy to convert the old stadium now we need just the tool.
I´ll post any screens Later :)
 

$ido (F|G)

Senior Squad
Well I transformed the first stadium form FIFA10 to a (hopefully) worked FIFA12 Stadium.
It´s the "Waldstadion" of Frankfurt made by Doc.Wedersen
I hope you´ve fun with the picture.
Ludo it´s your turn :D

 

kriss

Youth Team
Yes finally,now i'm happy!

i'm twich from evo-web and i can use Blender very well with the Lightmap,Multi UV etc etc......if you need help for test or others i'm ready!

i hope we can use Blender 2.57/2.58 for create and import the new stadiums inside fifa 2012;now we have one excellent tool from sxsxsx(evo-web)with multi UV and many many tutorial for the Lightmap....


Cheers
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
$ido, you are a genius, fifa legend, lets get this thing going man.

spit out the scripts you used to convert, we will attempt to get permission to convert all the stadiums made for 09 & 10 & start getting them ready for conversion.
 

$ido (F|G)

Senior Squad
bruno167;3130463 said:
Thank you, but I resized the model only.

kriss;3130467 said:
Yes finally,now i'm happy!

i'm twich from evo-web and i can use Blender very well with the Lightmap,Multi UV etc etc......if you need help for test or others i'm ready!

i hope we can use Blender 2.57/2.58 for create and import the new stadiums inside fifa 2012;now we have one excellent tool from sxsxsx(evo-web)with multi UV and many many tutorial for the Lightmap....


Cheers
I think this will be Possible ´cause we can use tow layers one it the normal model and the other is the Lightmap model so we can create a lightmap in Blender, but in Maya or 3DS-Max will it better ´cause you´ve more options ;)

regularcat;3130474 said:
$ido, you are a genius, fifa legend, lets get this thing going man.

spit out the scripts you used to convert, we will attempt to get permission to convert all the stadiums made for 09 & 10 & start getting them ready for conversion.

I don´t use a script I scaled the Model, but I´m working on a easy tutorial.
Well to the Stadiums I´ll convert so many Stadiums a possible maybe I can get the Tool form Ludo and I can con.... my work.
By the way I´ll add a light map for all stadium there I convert + I reproduce all texture fom 512 by 512 to HD one.
 

KeNt606

Youth Team
$ido (F|G);3130486 said:
I don´t use a script I scaled the Model, but I´m working on a easy tutorial.
Well to the Stadiums I´ll convert so many Stadiums a possible maybe I can get the Tool form Ludo and I can con.... my work.
By the way I´ll add a light map for all stadium there I convert + I reproduce all texture fom 512 by 512 to HD one.
Look forward to!
 

kornetbeef

Youth Team
$ido (F|G);3130420 said:
Well I transformed the first stadium form FIFA10 to a (hopefully) worked FIFA12 Stadium.
It´s the "Waldstadion" of Frankfurt made by Doc.Wedersen
I hope you´ve fun with the picture.
Ludo it´s your turn :D
Is there anything special to work on besides lightmap? How about lights. crowds, crowd lightmap, rebounds? I'm quite experienced with blender lightmap and stadium importing in PES so i wanna know how it's different procedure in blender? (never release one, but you would see me answering questions in evo-web NG stadiums forum). If you or Ludo wants to beta test, i'm ready.

looking forward to ingame screens (that one is just blender screen i think)
 

kriss

Youth Team
Hey Ludo very great work Mate,

any chance to upload one stadium model without textures(Emirates,Stamford bridge,etc...only one model)i would like to see the real dimension and structure before to start my first stadium....really appreciated!

Thank you Ludo and Sido for support the stadiums editing!

Cheers
 

ludo

Youth Team
kriss;3130680 said:
Hey Ludo very great work Mate,

any chance to upload one stadium model without textures(Emirates,Stamford bridge,etc...only one model)i would like to see the real dimension and structure before to start my first stadium....really appreciated!

Thank you Ludo and Sido for support the stadiums editing!

Cheers

You can download Emirate at Rhino format "00.3dm" at :
http://lu.idf.pagesperso-orange.fr/

$ido is't possible to have your scale redimensions?
:redface:
 


Top