Stadiums 2012

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Guys, If people want I can give them permission to convert all the stadiums in my Euro 2008 patch. It had all 53 NT stadiums. (Although, some of them are outdated.) Also it would be good to see if someone can help me convert the Millennium Stadium (all files are already available in .rx3 except for the stadium_container file which is in .rx2) Does anyone know about this?
 

virtual_razvan

Senior Squad
If this thread evolves in a noob "Can you do 904389830290439043 stadiums for me, please?" you better lock it and finish your work quietly.
 

kriss

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3131233 said:
Well we'd need the need the tools to do it ourselves...

yes exactly we need the tool and a great tutorials to do it ourselves....guys please for now stop with the stadium request,for now the important thing is the release of the tools and tutorials(and understand well these)after this
the request......

[email protected]:the stadiums are in Multi UV or not??(Blender 2.57 from sxsxsx for understand or i need to use the old Blender with single UV for lightmap)i have completed the Roof and i would like to add the Lightmap but i do not know what method i can use....

thank you
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
virtual_razvan;3131225 said:
If this thread evolves in a noob "Can you do 904389830290439043 stadiums for me, please?" you better lock it and finish your work quietly.

i will lock it up.

@ all members.

no requests in this thread & dont create a thread requesting them.

when they are officially converted 100% they will be released by the converter as he converts them, if they arent what you want then you just have to wait until what you want pops up.
 

ludo

Youth Team
kriss;3131246 said:
yes exactly we need the tool and a great tutorials to do it ourselves....guys please for now stop with the stadium request,for now the important thing is the release of the tools and tutorials(and understand well these)after this
the request......

[email protected]:the stadiums are in Multi UV or not??(Blender 2.57 from sxsxsx for understand or i need to use the old Blender with single UV for lightmap)i have completed the Roof and i would like to add the Lightmap but i do not know what method i can use....

thank you

Yes, stadium are in multi UV (diffuse texture and ambient texture).
I shall give a utility to see textures and mapping. Let I the time correct some bugs.
If I have the data exact of transformation, Useless to transform stadiums, I shall directly take part "o" files to put them in Rxb3 files.
:facepalm:
 

bruno167

Senior Squad
@davidmende

Do you have the Estádio do Dragão (the one converted from PES by Soccercrazy)?

I can´t believe I lost it:facepalm:
 

davidmende

Starting XI
Sorry Bruno sadly i never downloaded that one, mainly because i thought EA´s plain version was better. :bwtf:

here is the original thread where Soccercrazy posted:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2393403&postcount=697

ps. On a late search i found the Liga Sagres and Vitalis Patch by Fifa Evolution for Fifa 09 and in the list of stadiums included is:

- Stadiums (7 New Stadiums + 4 Texture Updates = 11):

Estádio do Dragão

Estádio da Luz

Estádio José Alvalade XXI

Estádio Bessa XXI

Estádio Municipal de Aveiro

Estádio Cidade de Coimbra

Estádio Algarve

Estádio do Restelo

Estádio D.Afonso Henriques

Estádio Alvaro Magalhaes

Estádio AXA
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
regularcat;3131302 said:
i will lock it up.

@ all members.

no requests in this thread & dont create a thread requesting them.

when they are officially converted 100% they will be released by the converter as he converts them, if they arent what you want then you just have to wait until what you want pops up.

Again, what I said before. There would be no point in any requests if the tools would be released. Then numerous editors would be able to convert any stadiums.
 

kriss

Youth Team
ludo;3131333 said:
Yes, stadium are in multi UV (diffuse texture and ambient texture).
I shall give a utility to see textures and mapping. Let I the time correct some bugs.
If I have the data exact of transformation, Useless to transform stadiums, I shall directly take part "o" files to put them in Rxb3 files.
:facepalm:

Ok very great news Ludo about the Multi UV and the Utility to see the textures and mapping ,i'm wait Mate.....

Thank you
 

kriss

Youth Team
Ludo or Sido i'm sorry guys,i have started to work over my first stadium in Blender 2.57,(Pride park from Pes)i have adapted to the new format(with Emirates and base template)i have baked the Roof and others parts but now i have the 3ds file with 2 textures for each part(diffuse texture and ambient texture).....



if i would like to try only the Roof in game(i can send you the file)what method i need to follow....
what is the next step?????i need to convert the 3ds file in wich format???

thank you in advance
 

2208binho

Youth Team
kriss;3131652 said:
Ludo or Sido i'm sorry guys,i have started to work over my first stadium in Blender 2.57,(Pride park from Pes)i have adapted to the new format(with Emirates and base template)i have baked the Roof and others parts but now i have the 3ds file with 2 textures for each part(diffuse texture and ambient texture).....



if i would like to try only the Roof in game(i can send you the file)what method i need to follow....
what is the next step?????i need to convert the 3ds file in wich format???

thank you in advance
wait, don't disturb. let the guys work.
soon they finish and everyone will know how. wait until then.
 

Outsider 87

Starting XI
kriss;3131652 said:
Ludo or Sido i'm sorry guys,i have started to work over my first stadium in Blender 2.57,(Pride park from Pes)i have adapted to the new format(with Emirates and base template)i have baked the Roof and others parts but now i have the 3ds file with 2 textures for each part(diffuse texture and ambient texture).....

if i would like to try only the Roof in game(i can send you the file)what method i need to follow....
what is the next step?????i need to convert the 3ds file in wich format???

thank you in advance
Hey mate, I see you are italian (from desktop screen)... You should think about converting all italian stadiums when the tool is ready :D
 


Top