It's not in my plans currently.Hello HBZ can u update the kit model like Fifa 20 (short sleeves) ?
I cannot replicate this. Premier League teams seem to work fine. Can you give more detail?@HarryBullZak
Look at a concern, I have the beta version, but I found a bug when choosing a team from the premier league, the funny thing is that if I play with any other team and the cpu is a team of the premier, it does not close, but if I want to play with one of the premier, the game closes, it will be possible for you to review please
Shoe files go here:hi I would like to change the assignment of the shoes, can you tell me which file to modify so that I can help you?
Boots and assignments will be updated in the next release.
Thanks for the feedbackHi, @HarryBullZak I was kinda busy playing the mod and here's my feedback on the beta.
1) I started my career mode with Schalke, and I'm half a season down the lane and having absolutely no problem about that sacking thing many people told (finished 4th in the first season, and now sitting on 5th half of the second season).
2) The players are growing just perfectly as they should be.
3) The Kits, logos, roasters are absolutely on point, great work on this part.
4) best thing is that I am having zero crashes in the game, which is super satisfying.
Cons (not much tho)-
1) A LOT of the players in my squad and in general in Bundesliga are bald (they look kinda funny lmao). I will give a few examples as Nastasic, Bentaleb, Serdar, Brunn Larsen (bought him), Ki Jana Hoever, Burgstaller etc.
2) Clubs are asking for ridiculous amount of transfer fees when enquiring for them. Like, for a 72 rated Ihattaren PSV asked for 35M $, 45M $ for 75 rated Lunin etc. It's really hard to sign players, mostly the young prospects.
That's all I noticed in this one and half a season where I simulated least amount of games, I played most of them.
You did the best possible job on the beta, while others have failed to reflect that in their full released mods. Thanks so much for this awesome mod.
The bald players will be fixed in the future now that I have the faces files again.
A couple of people have mentioned transfer fees but they are generally quite close to reality. Also just because a team asks for a lot of money doesn't mean you can't get them for less.
In general, you can still get young players for a decent price, but it depends on a number of factors:
Overall = Obviously those with higher overall will be more expensive, but youngsters, especially those with high overall (70+) will also be affected far more by the following factors.
Age = younger players have a longer time to grow
Potential = The higher the potential the higher the likelihood this player will become a star (it's not guaranteed though)
Contract = The longer the contract, regardless of age makes a player more expensive. Also, players with 1 year left on their contract can generally be picked up for a lot less money.
The changes have been made to tie in with the massive increase in prize money, but also to make the game far more realistic. Here is an example:
Arsenal asked for £61m.
I was able to agree a fee of £45m
As you can see from the images below this is in line with his value on transfermkt